Saturday, July 2, 2011

Visiting with my grandparents

I decided to visit my grandparents today along with my father. They were out when we arrived, which wasn't a big deal. I mean, they were going to have to come by at some point. They only live here.

Anyway, while they were out we noticed that one of the cats had knocked over this horrid statue of Donald Trump my grandmother owns for one reason or another. My father and I found it hilarious. We always hated that statue. When my grandparents got home, it seemed like they didn't like the statue much either. I'm not really sure why they didn't try to get rid of it if they didn't like it being there, but here we are. It all seems somewhat Seinfeldian.

I kinda want to take a nap now. And by kinda I mean really. And by really I mean I'm about twelve seconds away from passing out. It's a shame nobody is letting me sleep. Those jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment