Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rabbit Hole

So, reverse-stalking Theta has led me to a plethora of "Slenderblogs". Every one I click on leads me to five more. This is interesting, but I simply don't have the time to go through all of these. Most of them don't seem to be very good. I mean, a lot of them are really interesting. But I'm busy. Mid term paper is due tomorrow, Ben is a jackass, I've got my blogging, and still need to do Part 2 of MH, and the totheark videos. Plus I hear Every Man Hybrid is also good. I may want to check that out as well sometime.

So, in short, I'm procrastinating on my procrastination by doing the very thing that I'm procrastinating.

...Yes.

3 comments:

  1. Search "Splenderman" on youtube. You will laugh. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my recent days. Blogs, more blogs, even more blogs....

    It's tiring, but a fun way to kill five hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, while I'm spreding you further into the slender verse...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqbYeKmhON8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnCea2Wm5jo

    Both of the above are just funny when you need a little relief from Slender scaring you :3

    ReplyDelete