Sunday, July 3, 2011

My list of dreams

I've got a list of things I plan on doing sometime before I die. I figure I should share them with you. Well, not really. I just figure I should have them written down somewhere and I'm sitting here at four-thirty in the morning and don't have much better to do.

♦ Use a phrase that no one else on the internet has used before. Like "mandatory sex party" or "JarJar you're a genius". However, both of those are taken, so I'll have to come up with something else.

♦ Become a professional writer. Right now I'm an amateur novelist. Well, amateur chapterist really. I haven't written a full novel. Yet!

♦ Write something that gets it's own entry on TvTropes.org. Nothing would make me happier.

♦ Join the FBI. No, seriously how badass would that be? I've always wanted to help catch bad guys.

♦ Become a real adult who doesn't stay up at night vigilantly watching for monsters, or surfing the internet like some sort of internet addict.

♦ Barring joining a legitimate law enforcement agency, become an ace detective, a la Sherlock Holmes or Monk or someone.

♦ Fire a gun with incendiary rounds.

♦ Make and eat a chocolate soufflĂ©.

♦ Visit a foreign country.

♦ Get a passport so I can leave the country.

♦ Learn every language ever.

♦ Become a cultural anthropologist, or maybe an archaeologist. Perhaps a paleontologist. Or maybe a miner. Nevermind. Mining looks like way too much work. I just like to dig.

♦ Defeat the evil demons who are after my soul.

♦ Try all 32 flavors at Baskin Robins.

♦ Locate a Baskin Robins.

♦ Figure out how that Sonic restaurant works.

♦ Get over my fear of heights.

♦ Climb a mountain.

♦ Cut down a tree.

♦ Write and/or draw a comic.

♦ Become awesome  Done!

2 comments:

  1. We share some of the same goals! If I finally write the novel derping around in my head... and it gets a TV Tropes article? I will die happily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I should add "Become a Superhero" to the list. I would totally run around in colorful spandex if I were able to. Especially if I had awesome powers.

    ReplyDelete