Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So...

I don't know if anyone really cares about this, but it is Finals week. Yaaaaaaaaaaay. That means that all that work I've been putting off for the past semester is due in like... twelve hours. And instead of doing it I'm writing a blog post and fucking around on Reddit. Also reading http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/ because Allie is like a bazillion times funnier and more entertaining than I could ever hope to be. Seriously, if anyone reads this I suggest you go over and read her blog, because it's better than my own. I'm subscribed to her on my other account, and can't seem to do the same on this account. Which is fine, I wouldn't want to artificially inflate her account with my double-subscription.

Anyway, I've got a ten page research paper due in twelve hours. Also a short review for every story we've "read" in class this semester. And I sorta didn't read any of them, because they were stupid and I hated them. Sure, I regret that now, but what do you people want from me? To act like a responsible adult? The hell are you people smoking?

Right well, I figured I would be up all night, and tried to prepare myself for the occasion by buying myself some Rockstar. I forgot just how much I hate Rockstar. It tastes like battery acid, and makes me feel sick. The only energy drinks I hate more than Rockstar are... all of them. In fact, now that I think about it all energy drinks suck. Red Bull tastes like smarties but gives me jet engines. Cocaine is nearly impossible to find and tastes like really strong cough syrup but similarly gives me jet engines. Monster... what does Monster taste like? Depends on the type of Monster I guess. Regular green tastes like acidic piss. Blue tastes like diet acidic piss. Kaos is delicious, but wasn't on sale. Tears forever. Assault tastes vaguely like fruit punch and acidic piss. That purple stuff... is there even a word for that taste? And I haven't tried the yellow stuff. NOS is pretty damn good, but way too expensive for me. Any and all "coffee" flavored energy drinks seem to be awesome, but again too expensive. I remember trying this thing called No Fear, but haven't seen it in the stores ever since. Maybe I just imagined that one.

So those were all the energy drinks I could think of. Rockstar is my favorite. Because... I don't know. I always think to myself "Fuck yeah! Rockstar!" and then I drink the Rockstar and realize... fuck. Rockstar.

Oh, cleaning out the garage yielded the bounty of my old Pokémon cards! Yay! I sorted through them, made a deck and trounced my baby sister in a game. It was pretty funny. Then she accidentally spilled milk all over my psychic-type pile, and I decided to give them to her.

Yeah. I really should go write that paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment