Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Most Stressful Math Test Ever.

Seriously. Fuck math. It's the most miserable thing ever, and I suck at it.

So, last Tuesday I decided to skip. No big deal I thought, it's one class right? Well then accident happened and suddenly I'm missing the Thursday class as well. Math wasn't exactly my biggest concern at the time (Don't tell my grandma. She'll be super mad.) Well, no big deal right? When I walked into the class I made a joke about how it would be just my luck for us to have the test today.

Well guess what we did today? Spoiler alert: We took a fucking math test.

It was the worst thing ever. I didn't remember any of the stuff we did learn, and I didn't know any of the stuff I wasn't there for. And what's worse? Fractions. More than half the test was fractions. I haven't touched fractions since ninth fucking grade.

Ah man. Took me nearly the full hour and a half to do the fucking test, and I know I got more than half of it wrong. Fuck.

To put it in perspective, if the first test was the Deku Tree, then this math test was the fucking Water Temple. And the professor is that damn owl that won't shut up.

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment