Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back in business

Hey guys!

Apparently not even some drunken asshole plowing into my car at roughly a bazillion* miles an hour is enough to stop me! Typing with my arm in a cast like this is a real pain, but whatever. Granny pulled through, so go team Blanche.

Anyway, Quezzy! What's going on with you and Bob? Go on, divulge all of the dirty details my friend. Honestly, just saying "Hey we're going out now" and not updating? I expected better of you.

*May have been less than a bazillion. What am I, a speedometer?

2 comments:

  1. ...We are going out now.

    What else is there to know?

    (Might want to fix your profile description by the way, it's still Ben gloating)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's looking for gossip. She did the same thing to me when Dev and I started going out. It's best to just ignore her.

    ReplyDelete