Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And to think, I could have been mining

So, today Ben and Dev decided that I should go outside. I don't know what sort of fucked up world they're living in, but outside and I don't really like each other that much. It frequently tries to kill me with it's pollen and bees and metal horse-less chariots and the like. I rather enjoy being not-killed, so outside and I only interact when absolutely necessary.

Anyway, so I emerged from my cave, blinking against the harsh unfamiliar sensation of the light of the day star, and went out to interact with my friends. It was pretty fun I guess. Nothing really spectacular happened. Well, it rained. I played in the puddles for a bit.

And then it stopped raining, and I was cold and wet the rest of they day. And then I had an allergy attack of epic proportions, and am fairly certain I'm about to die. So yeah, "it's not that bad".

No comments:

Post a Comment