Monday, September 19, 2011

It's about time I wrote a post here.

Hey guys!

Sorry I've been gone for so long. What with my starting college in a real school, and the hurricane and all that good stuff, I've been really freaking busy. I've made a bunch of friends, and apparently picked up a stalker! Not... you know, a tall face-less stalker. Just a regular old human one. Anyway, perhaps it's unkind to call him a stalker, it's not like he doesn't do this to everyone else.

I've been asking around, and there is a term for this guy just appearing wherever the fuck I seem to be. It's called getting Lewisbombed. Seriously, I don't know what this guy's problem is. How is he everywhere I go? Why does he feel the need to knock on my door once a day? Why does he call me so much? Why did I give him my phone number?

I'm legitimately afraid that one of these days I'm gonna open my blinds and he'll be standing there like Slendy.

Anyway, things have been really hectic around here. The hurricane did some impressive water damage to our walls, and we're being moved to a different apartment while they do whatever magical anti-mold dance they need to do. I'm not looking forward to packing up all my shit so soon after unpacking, but what can you do? I've been assigned to a different room, but let's be honest. I'm probably just going to be annoying the fuck out of Ben for the two-four weeks it'll take for them to finish their work.

Anyway, sorry I haven't been around so much. I've been getting Lewisbombed every few hours or so.

EDIT: So, my roommate and her not-boyfriend got Lewisbombed as I wrote this post. I did warn them that it would probably happen if they went out there, but nooo. They just had to go out for a smoke. Nobody ever listens to Blanche.

No comments:

Post a Comment